Monday, June 15, 2009

Its Been A While!

christmas tree lighting party! Our friends Chris and Eryck holding snickers and skittles in Liz and Darens fancy parlor room.
Childrens hospital of Orange County walk at disneyland!

This is a pic from the Getty Villa. One of my favorite museums here in so cal. I love it here! oh, the shaved head happened right after we got home from the honeymoon!







The view from the airport in sedona. If you havent been there its a must see place! Absoulutely breath taking! These are my girls Katrina, Mels and Chanel



I love this pic of the beautiful bride. I wish i had a full length one cuz her shoes were fabulous!












So, I have really been busy but I am going to blog a little more and do a little less facebook. Here are some pics from the last 10 months! These are from my maid of honor, Melissa's wedding. It was april in Sedona and it rained the whole day except for right before and after the ceremony!

No comments: