Thursday, September 25, 2008

catching up









































Here are some pics from the wedding, I am not extremely pleased with them but what can you do? . i chose some of these cuz i am such a ham and i take really bad photographs.


The wedding is finally over and things are getting back to normal. At home I am loving creating new dishes for my HUSBAND ( its still weird calling him that but i like it!) and he gladly eats everything. I am so thankful for the practice cooking I had growing up.



I have had a strange wave of nesting come over me, I want to get rid of all the junk in our house that I just move around and don't actually use. This task is going to take some real discipline because I rationalize keeping things.


At work things are great! October is the calm before the storm so I have a chance to get my life in order before I have really long days on my feet! I am so lucky to be doing something I love.

Speaking of something I love, BUMBLE AND BUMBLE!

They are re-launching their curl line and I am like a kid on Christmas day! I cant wait! My salon is hosting a network educator event and we are going to have a curly cutting demo fresh from the house of bumble in New York! Curls rock!


I am going to start blogging more. I find it interesting and I love reading my old friends blogs to keep up with their lives. Let me know how I do!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarah!!!!
you look gorgeous!! congratulations! seriously. im so happy for you two!! i cant wait to see you again sometime...

Anonymous said...

ps.
please keep up on the blog cause i would love to read and see how things are going.
pps.
i secretly wish i could have photographed your wedding, so that i could have seen in person how beautiful you looked. te he he.

Edee & Kyle said...

Hey Sar! I found your blog! I love it and I'm so glad I got to see some of the pics! The one with your dad is especially good!

Nathalie Smith said...

Hey girly! I found your blog through Edee! Congrats on being married!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

hey!!! Happy birthday!! If you look at this today please call kevin 8012095138. We are in long beach, 5 hour lay over. I lost my phone and I'm going crazy cuz I can't call you! I'm with your cuz cam and we all wish you a happy birthday. I'm sure chris is doing something romantic for you but call us if you get this message!!!!!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Just found your blog. Looks like you need to update it!!! ;)